Who is this programme designed for?
This programme has been developed for trainers and line managers and provides all the material necessary to run a variety of sessions including:
- An interactive one or two hour workshop (ideal for a lunchtime or half-day session).
- An interactive group session (ideal for an away-day or staff meeting).
- Individual one-to-one session (ideal for wellbeing coaching and one-to-one reviews).
The objectives of the programme are to guide participants to review the basic areas of health that are needed to be in balance and their personal resilience capabilities and then identify how to generate improvements in their overall wellbeing.
At the end of the programme, participants will:
- Be able to differentiate between stress and pressure and how it affects them.
- Recognise the signs of stress in themselves and others close to them.
- Have been introduced to how personality traits relate to stress.
- Have identified their personal levels of wellbeing and resilience.
- Have learnt some tools and techniques to improve their wellbeing and resilience.
- Have set goals for their wellbeing improvement.
You will be emailed a pack containing a variety of materials:
- Material and Presentation Overview providing background information on all the material provided and guidelines on how to run a session.
- Two assessment tool worksheets
- A ‘Top Tips’ worksheet providing tools and techniques for participants to work on during the session or at home.
- A variety of support handouts.