Who is this for?
This programme has been developed for trainers and line managers and provides all the material necessary to run a variety of sessions including:
- An interactive one or two hour workshop (ideal for a lunchtime or half-day session)
- An interactive group session (ideal for an away day or staff meeting)
- Individual one-to-one session (ideal for wellbeing coaching)
The objective of the programme is to guide participants to recognise the areas of their wellbeing that require attention and provide them with the tools and techniques that, if implemented, could generate improvements in their overall wellbeing.
Topics addressed include:
- Become Active: The importance of physical activity and how to become more active.
- Sleep Well: Identifying sleep patterns and how to achieve good quality, energising sleep.
- Prioritising: Techniques to help identify perceived priorities.
- Value Yourself: Understanding strengths and limitations and how to build self esteem and confidence.
At the end of a session, participants will:
- Be able to differentiate between stress and pressure and how it affects them.
- Recognise areas that are compromising their wellbeing.
- Have some practical tools and techniques to help improve their wellbeing.
- Have set goals for their wellbeing improvement.
You will be emailed a pack containing a variety of materials:
- Material and Presentation Overview providing background information on all the material provided and guidelines on how to run a session.
- An assessment tool for completion during the session.
- ‘Key Steps’ to Stress Free Living leaflet to generate discussion during the session.
- ‘How To’ worksheets on each topic providing tools and techniques for participants to work on during the session or at home.